Thank you for considering ordering from our store.
- All orders are subject to stock. While we try and keep our stock accurate, we do sell across multiple platforms, and sometimes do make mistakes. Should your item be out of stock, we will reach out to you to determine the solution that best suites you. This may be a substitution, a partial refund, a full refund, etc.
- We try and ship out all orders within 2 business days. There will be times that this will not be possible, since this is a single person operation, and sometimes we are traveling, or there may be factors outside of our control. We will contact you should there be any delays.
- If your order has a pre-order item, your full order will be held until the pre-order item(s) are ready to ship.
- International shipping is at an all time high. There is nothing we can do about the cost of international shipping. If you feel the rates are high, we suggest getting multiple items, as the more you get, the better per item rate you will get on the shipping cost. Should there be a large discrepancy on the cost of shipping compared to what we charged you, we will partially refund your shipping to make up the difference.
- If you are in the US and are finding the shipping rates to be expensive, you may be better off with multiple orders. USPS has multiple shipping options that may not be available on all your items. Here are a few things you can try.
- If you have a media item (music, printed material, etc) and you are not seeing media mail as an option, you likely have a non-media item as well (clothing, pins, buttons, patches, etc.) You may want to split the order based on product type as a media package and a first class package is cheaper in a lot of cases than a priority package.
- Order more items. The more you get, the better your per item rate you will likely get.